Dota2 mod helper

Mod generator without the use of internet

« Older   Newer »

1. Crystal Rylai
        +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I miss-understood your question sorry about that, was thinking of decompiling the vmdl_c which is yet not possible but you can extract all vmdl _c component

1) Is there an application that can extract the informations of a .vmdl_c file?
    -eg. ~~~~.vmdl_c file has ~~~~~.vmat_c, ~~~~1.vmat_c, ~~~~2.vmat_c,~~~~.vgarp_c.... ect

GCFScape

2)is there an “command line”(cmd like hlextract) application that I can use against .vmesh files and .vmdl files?

with GCFScape you can extract everything vmesh vmat vtex vmdl vpcf etc but there is no de-compiler yet, it was possible only in source1.

3) tried opening Golden shards of exile.vmdl_c using a text editor. And yeah, I see those .vmat and .vgarp that is used by that model file, just obfuscated because of compression. Thats a Good Idea to start some methods. Just one prob, does model compression have dynamic algorithm where the informations seen using a textpad will be scrambled?

it's dynamic algorithm, i tried to change pathern in the past , but didnt go well :P source2 is hard to decode, but still can open it with notpad just to get the information needed

23 replies since 8/6/2018, 18:58   3419 views