Dota2 mod helper

Mod generator without the use of internet

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I miss-understood your question sorry about that, was thinking of decompiling the vmdl_c which is yet not possible but you can extract all vmdl _c component

1) Is there an application that can extract the informations of a .vmdl_c file?
    -eg. ~~~~.vmdl_c file has ~~~~~.vmat_c, ~~~~1.vmat_c, ~~~~2.vmat_c,~~~~.vgarp_c.... ect

GCFScape

2)is there an “command line”(cmd like hlextract) application that I can use against .vmesh files and .vmdl files?

with GCFScape you can extract everything vmesh vmat vtex vmdl vpcf etc but there is no de-compiler yet, it was possible only in source1.

3) tried opening Golden shards of exile.vmdl_c using a text editor. And yeah, I see those .vmat and .vgarp that is used by that model file, just obfuscated because of compression. Thats a Good Idea to start some methods. Just one prob, does model compression have dynamic algorithm where the informations seen using a textpad will be scrambled?

it's dynamic algorithm, i tried to change pathern in the past , but didnt go well :P source2 is hard to decode, but still can open it with notpad just to get the information needed

2. A.J.O. Manalansan
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Crystal Rylai @ 10/6/2018, 17:21) 
    1) Is there an application that can extract the informations of a .vmdl_c file?
    -eg. ~~~~.vmdl_c file has ~~~~~.vmat_c, ~~~~1.vmat_c, ~~~~2.vmat_c,~~~~.vgarp_c.... ect

GCFScape

GCFScape just extracts/Validates files inside the vpk file. But its does not generate all informations about a .vmdl or .vmesh files. It just knows how to extract and validate.

QUOTE (Crystal Rylai @ 10/6/2018, 17:21) 
    2)is there an “command line”(cmd like hlextract) application that I can use against .vmesh files and .vmdl files?

with GCFScape you can extract everything vmesh vmat vtex vmdl vpcf etc but there is no de-compiler yet, it was possible only in source1.

GCFScape is a GUI, not a command line(cmd)

3.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    you mean like s2dc [-d < input path> ] [-o < output path > ] < input(s) > but this is only for vtex, vmat, vpcf, there is no way to de-compile vmdl's

4. A.J.O. Manalansan
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Crystal Rylai @ 11/6/2018, 06:17) 
    you mean like s2dc [-d < input path> ] [-o < output path > ] < input(s) > but this is only for vtex, vmat, vpcf, there is no way to de-compile vmdl's

Its not important to decompile .vtext,vmat,.vpcf.

The thing we need is to squeeze the informations stored on a vmdl or vmesh file.

The first way we know is by viewing it by textpad, but it is not that stable since it scrambles the informations. A human can identify the target by means of instinct. But an AI can’t without a linear method.

5. robertpw1
        +1   -1

User deleted

wow, this is so ugly. did you see dota2mods com ?

6.     +1   -1

Noob Modder

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :wub: opss :wub:
    source : here
    98K62rW

7. robertpw1
        +1   -1

User deleted

OH MY GOD! I tried crypto mining 6 months ago for 3 days at max 10% user's CPU to see if it's worth removing the ads completely. Turns out it isn't. The only crypto script from JS available at that time was from coinhive.com and it was mining only monero through the CPU and not the GPU, so it was very slow.
    Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/k0bm7j

8.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    wtf is this add shit ... i literally dont ever go to that site .. it looks flashy and cool only from outside ..

9. FloraTran
        +1   -1

User deleted

Everyone can visit my website to download their favorite games completely for free at: modsuper.com/tr/brawl-stars

23 replies since 8/6/2018, 18:58   3411 views