+1   -1

User deleted

ambient effects not working

2. Lzaijxj
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (wayneblesam @ 20/8/2018, 14:15) 
    ambient effects not working

Oh,I didn't pay attention to it...now i know ,later I will add it.

3. YanielS1
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hello bro please kindly update , dota just updated today for gaben mega-kill pack I've got error

4. Rico Caranog
        +1   -1

User deleted

Bro, WR new ti8 immortal does'nt work properly online. The bird or whatever you call it is in between WR's legs LOL!! but good job with the mod.

5.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Rico Caranog @ 8/22/2018, 06:55 PM) 
    Bro, WR new ti8 immortal does'nt work properly online. The bird or whatever you call it is in between WR's legs LOL!! but good job with the mod.

WR immortal won't work properly unless you REMAKE the entire animation. The bird would really stay on the ground. We've got a working Sylvan Vedette, but that's only available for under 8213 Collections Plus. If you're interested, kindly contact 8213. Lzaijxj, custom mods are really nice.

6. d3viL23
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Update for all my Fellow Friends

First of all thanks to Lzaijxj for his amazing modpack , since he seems away i am updating the modpack all credits go to him for his work.

Fixed Windranger immortal bug (redid the animations so that the bird sticks to her shoulder pad)
    Added Pangolier's new immortal effects (Tried merging the models but failed to do so hence only added the effect :P not an expert like 8213 :P)
    Added Shadow Shaman new immortal effect (I personaly dont like the new immortal model ,hence did not add that but the effect is cool)
    Fixed the DK ambient effect bug.
    Added music and Gaben Announcer Pack .
    Also Updated the scripts :).

Link :

www.mediafire.com/file/xd3o5zrk2d793tx/pak01_dir.rar/file

Enjoy and let me know if there are any more bugs

7. YanielS1
        +1   -1

User deleted

Bro when i tried to edit the weather effect I've got error any suggest about this?

8. Rico Caranog
        +1   -1

User deleted

Bro when i tried to edit the weather effect I've got error any suggest about this?

Hi, seems your problem is somewhat basic. Let me help you. First copy "Default Weather" codes from PAK01(ORIGINAL) item_game.txt and paste it to PAK01(MODDED) item_game.txt

That should do the trick..

9. YanielS1
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Rico Caranog @ 8/27/2018, 05:52 PM)

Hi, seems your problem is somewhat basic. Let me help you. First copy "Default Weather" codes from PAK01(ORIGINAL) item_game.txt and paste it to PAK01(MODDED) item_game.txt

That should do the trick..

Thanks for this bro gonna try it then

10. YanielS1
        +1   -1

User deleted

It is possible to make the chatwheel ti8 mods bro? just asking

11. Laucer
        +1   -1

User deleted

Yes, it is possible. There was chatwheel mod for d2mo with ti7 phrases. I took their scheme and in place of "gg wp" put "lakad matatad".

12. YanielS1
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Laucer @ 8/28/2018, 04:49 PM)
    Yes, it is possible. There was chatwheel mod for d2mo with ti7 phrases. I took their scheme and in place of "gg wp" put "lakad matatad".

Would be nice bro if i can get the link got hard to find the sitefor d2mo :( sorry about this

13. Zaky Kun
        +1   -1

User deleted

jug pudge luna morph and lion seems have glitch walking animation. Is there any fix? Thanks. Others work purrfectly :D

14.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Zaky Kun @ 9/7/2018, 09:43 AM) 
    jug pudge luna morph and lion seems have glitch walking animation. Is there any fix? Thanks. Others work purrfectly :D

Yup, fix is available under 8213 PLUS subscription. Basically the registration costs $2. That will grant you a 1-month access to all the premium mods. If you want to avail of the subscription, just let us know or put a comment on this thread. :)

15. d3viL23
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Zaky Kun @ 7/9/2018, 09:43) 

The fix is tp stop testing the modpack in demo mode and play in online lobby to test the mods, eventing works fine there

291 replies since 14/8/2018, 17:26   32880 views