Reborn Modding Tutorial

« Older   Newer »

1. InjusticeBoy
        +1   -1

User deleted

Not sure if I can help but instead of using shady's installer, I use Dota2Changer as the installer. So I can basically installing any mod from Dota2Changer plus I can add my own models.

2. Inung Dian Nurcahyo
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (InjusticeBoy @ 19/12/2015, 05:12)
    Not sure if I can help but instead of using shady's installer, I use Dota2Changer as the installer. So I can basically installing any mod from Dota2Changer plus I can add my own models.

can i havce the tutorial please for that installation of dota2 changer?

3. Crayon ShinChan
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Inung Dian Nurcahyo @ 18/12/2015, 12:55) 
    QUOTE (Crayon ShinChan @ 16/12/2015, 01:50)
    To all who experienced an error with shady installer, try this, i think it's about the same but maybe different version, im using this works fine till this day

LINK :http://www.mediafire.com/download/0ltlsf9k8irug7n/Dota_2_Mods_Installer.rar

it must be placed under : SteamApps > common > dota 2 beta > game > dota

some antivirus may detecting the file as a virus, do not forget that the file is an injection file, like hack, trainers, that in some case antivirus will block it, so when it happen disable your antivirus

i got this bro
    "Dangerous File Blocked
    The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance. "
    so i cant download it
    bcause, yeah, sometimes i use the mdo after updates, some mods are not working and force close my dota 2 apps
    right now im not using it bcause of that :(

New Link i repack it from my computer this time

URL: www.mediafire.com/download/0bru44m6mf46z1u/Install+Mods.rar

Edited by Crayon ShinChan - 20/12/2015, 04:42

4. Nemanja Petrovic
        +1   -1

User deleted

Is only one mod per hero possible?I tried using alch set + immortal but it only registers the set.

5. Crayon ShinChan
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Nemanja Petrovic @ 20/12/2015, 05:12) 
    Is only one mod per hero possible?I tried using alch set + immortal but it only registers the set.

you can actually, you can mix item per item, example you can use head from this X set and use radiance blade for weapon, midas for bracer, etc, you can mix whatever you like as long the base file & items is provided by pak01.dir, tho you can't post it here if mixed set, use that mix set only for your self

6. Faddes
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Crayon ShinChan @ 20/12/2015, 05:46) 
    QUOTE (Nemanja Petrovic @ 20/12/2015, 05:12) 

you can actually, you can mix item per item, example you can use head from this X set and use radiance blade for weapon, midas for bracer, etc, you can mix whatever you like as long the base file & items is provided by pak01.dir, tho you can't post it here if mixed set, use that mix set only for your self

so means that if mod pa arcana and huskar immortal also can work?

7. Nemanja Petrovic
        +1   -1

User deleted

Pretty sure he meant the items must be for the same hero,i don't see how pa arcana and huskar immortal would work whatsoever.

8. Faddes
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Nemanja Petrovic @ 21/12/2015, 16:27) 
    Pretty sure he meant the items must be for the same hero,i don't see how pa arcana and huskar immortal would work whatsoever.

I mean make pa arcana on pa and immortal helmet on huskar

9. Nemanja Petrovic
        +1   -1

User deleted

That way sure,you can mod all the heroes in dota 2.

10. Crayon ShinChan
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Faddes @ 21/12/2015, 16:25) 
    QUOTE (Crayon ShinChan @ 20/12/2015, 05:46) 

somehow PA arcana,TB, techies and legion is not working, i've tried that, it doesn't have animation, for huskar you can make it without ambient because the base model doesn't provide ambient, i think you can still have the ability skill effect via particle, but you can't post the incomplete items here, you can make it for yourself tho, if you are going to learn how to mod you can go to this https://dota2shadymod.forumcommunity.net/?t=58075745

11. gackuto
        +1   -1

User deleted

I like the of Leviathan blade effect on Kunkka's torrent, but I only added the tail of the whale, not the entire particle effect of the sword. Plus, I have equiped Inverse Bayonet, the real ítem.

You can mix effects and models as you like.

12. Crayon ShinChan
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (gackuto @ 23/12/2015, 13:47) 
    I like the of Leviathan blade effect on Kunkka's torrent, but I only added the tail of the whale, not the entire particle effect of the sword. Plus, I have equiped Inverse Bayonet, the real ítem.

You can mix effects and models as you like.

i already finished kunkka bestowment of devine anchor week ago with all ability particle except the ship, idk what vpcf i need to relpace for this ship, and some missing equipment but it's fine, devine anchor torrent, tidebringer and x mark works perfectly, sadly i can't post it due to missing equipment, i can share this if you want maybe you can help figure it out what part i need to replace for the ghost ship

13. gackuto
        +1   -1

User deleted

Never tried but I'll take a look to the files.

14. Crayon ShinChan
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (gackuto @ 23/12/2015, 17:26) 
    Never tried but I'll take a look to the files.

sure do, i actually see the ghost ship wave vpcf but i not sure if that's the right file, since i can't see the ability particle inside game before injecting using installer it pain in the ass when you need to verify cache all the time when it goes wrong, btw is there any specific folder beside "dota 2 beta > game > dota addons > my folder" i can use to do the quick test without inject? i already set launch to addons_my folder too, but nothing happen

URL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/85fu9t75...or+Protoype.rar

15. Han Zhen
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Crayon ShinChan @ 22/12/2015, 13:27) 
    QUOTE (Faddes @ 21/12/2015, 16:25) 

somehow PA arcana,TB, techies and legion is not working, i've tried that, it doesn't have animation, for huskar you can make it without ambient because the base model doesn't provide ambient, i think you can still have the ability skill effect via particle, but you can't post the incomplete items here, you can make it for yourself tho, if you are going to learn how to mod you can go to this https://dota2shadymod.forumcommunity.net/?t=58075745

erm....i still dont know how to make it although i look through the video edy...

116 replies since 11/9/2015, 13:09   63058 views