Winter Major 2016 Effect Package (Reborn)

« Older   Newer »

1. Crayon ShinChan
        +1   -1

User deleted

Winter Major 2016 Effect Package (Reborn)

winter_2016_battle_pass

Contains : Teleport Level 3 Effect, Blink Effect, Cyclone Effect, Radiant Fountain Healing Effects Level 3

If there's any error or mod doesn't show, please contact me immediately, i will working on FIX ASAP

for anyone who have problems with blink doesn't show up

Blinks Only : www.mediafire.com/download/prv79f2171b91lo/Blink.rar

Edited by Crayon ShinChan - 12/2/2016, 05:37

2. Jefferson Turla
        +1   -1

User deleted

It does have missing particles during tp. It turns into red X's. Btw, What file should I delete to remove the tp effect? I want to make it default. The blink effect it ok

3. Anderson Noriel Sánchez Zapata
        +1   -1

User deleted

how to install?

4. Jefferson Turla
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Anderson Noriel Sánchez Zapata @ 29/1/2016, 03:21) 
    how to install?

There's a tutorial on how to use mods with shady. Pls read it there. It will be too long to explain. If you know how to install mods already, just do the usual way of installing

5. Crayon ShinChan
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Jefferson Turla @ 29/1/2016, 03:25) 
    QUOTE (Anderson Noriel Sánchez Zapata @ 29/1/2016, 03:21) 
    how to install?

There's a tutorial on how to use mods with shady. Pls read it there. It will be too long to explain. If you know how to install mods already, just do the usual way of installing

to delete the teleport file go to particles > items2_fx > delete teleport_start & end vpcf, and you're good to go

6. Steven Alvianto
        +1   -1

User deleted

where to place after i download? i place the same folder at mods heroes. it wont working. Help

7. gackuto
        +1   -1

User deleted

Buddy, there is a detailed explanation. If it doesn't work for you, means YOU are doing something wrong. Try again.

8. Crayon ShinChan
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Steven Alvianto @ 31/1/2016, 14:53) 
    where to place after i download? i place the same folder at mods heroes. it wont working. Help

it's inside the particles folder bro, "dota2beta > game > dota > files > particles > (in here) <-- it should be generic_gampelay folder, items_fx folder,items2_fx folder...

remember it must be in the particles folder, not in the models or heroes

hope it helps, enjoy

Edited by Crayon ShinChan - 1/2/2016, 06:05

9. pestetalaga1
        +1   -1

User deleted

is it working? coz mine having error on animation with this, they're turning to red X's..all of em, dagger, force staff, cyclone and when your in fountain..didn't try the TP coz i read the comment above.

10. Crayon ShinChan
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (pestetalaga1 @ 1/2/2016, 04:49) 
    is it working? coz mine having error on animation with this, they're turning to red X's..all of em, dagger, force staff, cyclone and when your in fountain..didn't try the TP coz i read the comment above.

hmm that's strange, mine is work fine, i'll look into it what causing the trouble

QUOTE (pestetalaga1 @ 1/2/2016, 04:49) 

here's my screenshoot

TP : https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-mJMv0p6...02-01_00002.jpg

EUL : https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-NE5TMfj...02-01_00004.jpg

FORCE : https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-o9-qQYw...02-01_00003.jpg

can't get the ss of blink, it's too fast but it's work..

try to make sure that you've put generic_gameplay,items_fx and items2_fx into the particles folder, if it's still causing x mark, i want to ask you if you use shady installer or OvPatch, if you use shady installer try to verify cache and install it again, if you use OvPatch, remove this mod, try run the game and see if x mark still apperas, if it doesn't you can install the mod again..

tho i will look into workshop, maybe tonight

11. I'o Whutthinun
        +1   -1

User deleted

thank you verymuch. it's work for me, very nice

12. Crayon ShinChan
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (I'o Whutthinun @ 1/2/2016, 10:38) 
    thank you verymuch. it's work for me, very nice

enjoy

13. linafan
        +1   -1

User deleted

Crayon, I realized that the TP works fully for some heroes (Lina) and gives the RedX particles for other heroes (TA, WR).

14. Crayon ShinChan
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (linafan @ 1/2/2016, 19:34) 
    Crayon, I realized that the TP works fully for some heroes (Lina) and gives the RedX particles for other heroes (TA, WR).

yes i do realize that, but im sorry i can't do anything about it man, i do see the tiny x mark, it's missing some particles but i can't find it, you can also delete the TP files if you want and it's located in particles > items2_fx folder, hope it helps

15. pestetalaga1
        +1   -1

User deleted

wow i see the screenshots and its awesome!!..im using OVpatch sir..ill try it again..

25 replies since 29/1/2016, 02:16   10911 views