Replacing script

« Older   Newer »

1. Bry4n
        +1   -1

User deleted

The fall treasure III ember spirit set says to replace the script file. I don't know how to replace script file. Pls help me.

2. Chaos Titan
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

this is where i learned scripting
    https://dota2shadymod.forumcommunity.net/?t=59010162

3. A.J.O. Manalansan
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Bry4n @ 30/11/2016, 14:25) 
    The fall treasure III ember spirit set says to replace the script file. I don't know how to replace script file. Pls help me.

If you want to MOD your DOTA2 easily without knowing scripting. My tool will do that for you:

Tutorial:
    Video

Hero Sets Database Example:
    Video

4. Joshuacode751
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (A.J.O. Manalansan @ 6/10/2017, 02:35 AM) 
    QUOTE (Bry4n @ 30/11/2016, 14:25) 

If you want to MOD your DOTA2 easily without knowing scripting. My tool will do that for you:

Tutorial:
    Video

Video

some of your mod doesn't work online and it only works offline.It only mods the item_games.txt file

5. A.J.O. Manalansan
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (Joshuacode751 @ 10/6/2017, 04:51) 
    QUOTE (A.J.O. Manalansan @ 6/10/2017, 02:35 AM) 

Tutorial:
    Video

Video

some of your mod doesn't work online and it only works offline.It only mods the item_games.txt file

You are wrong, it reads all the informations of items_game.txt file and extracts all specific files from vpk archieve(vmdl_c,vpcf_c) making sure that the mod will work online... it meant to say that it injects code on items_game.txt so that nonsource files cam be claimed as default one.

You can try it for yourself of you want, the current version of my tool is v1.3.2

And also, read your topic description :lol: you are trying to find a way replacing script. Thats why My suggestion is my tool. You are not finding a way how to mod your dota 2, only to script. If yes, go open a new topic for it.

6. kqxs
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (A.J.O. Manalansan @ 6/10/2017, 11:37 AM)
    QUOTE (Joshuacode751 @ 10/6/2017, 04:51) 

You are wrong, it reads all the informations of items_game.txt file and extracts all specific files from vpk archieve(vmdl_c,vpcf_c) making sure that the mod will work online... it meant to say that it injects code on items_game.txt so that nonsource files cam be claimed as default one.

You can try it for yourself of you want, the current version of my tool is v1.3.2

And also, read your topic description :lol: you are trying to find a way replacing script. Thats why My suggestion is my tool. You are not finding a way how to mod your dota 2, only to script. If yes, go open a new topic for it.

Google drive say this is a virus. Or is it just the nature of your program

7. A.J.O. Manalansan
        +1   -1

User deleted

QUOTE (kqxs @ 11/8/2017, 03:46) 
    QUOTE (A.J.O. Manalansan @ 6/10/2017, 11:37 AM)

Google drive say this is a virus. Or is it just the nature of your program

As I said, My tool is a script Analyzing Application which patches certain files inside DOTA2. Automatically it is prohibited since for google antivirus it might do malicious thing to you computer. So its up to you if you would trust my tool or not.

But as confirmation, I did not created My tool to harm people, I created it to make mods easier.

6 replies since 30/11/2016, 14:25   652 views