Items_game.txt Problem when Playing Online

Some cosmetic items edited through items_game.txt are not showing

« Older   Newer »

1. A.J.O. Manalansan
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hi to you all, I know everybody here encountered this problem which when esiting items_game.txt, some cosmetic items that is edited on specific hero item slots are not showing online. But traditionaly, what common people do with items_game.txt is that they just change it to make particle effects work. But lets all be honest, it is easier to MOD DOTA2 with items_game.txt if "ALL COSMETIC ITEMS WILL SHOW UP ONLINE".

Is there any workaround solution for this problem? I am open for suggestions.

2. dongzheng9
        +1   -1

User deleted

How to use Golden Ornithomancer Mantle

3.     +1   -1

Freelance Designer/Video Editor

Group
    Modder

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A.J.O. Manalansan @ 3/7/2017, 03:58 PM) 
    Hi to you all, I know everybody here encountered this problem which when esiting items_game.txt, some cosmetic items that is edited on specific hero item slots are not showing online. But traditionaly, what common people do with items_game.txt is that they just change it to make particle effects work. But lets all be honest, it is easier to MOD DOTA2 with items_game.txt if "ALL COSMETIC ITEMS WILL SHOW UP ONLINE".

Is there any workaround solution for this problem? I am open for suggestions.

let's say that one thing is wrong with your statement buddy , u could not always count on items_game.txt

here's my facebook account :https://www.facebook.com/exiler.modder.9

we'll talk more in there , it'll be a alot of talk here and i dont think people want that kind of spam in the forum so yeah , send a friend request and we'll start the talk and i'll guide u step by step to have a good looking mod with no problem coming up in online game

2 replies since 7/3/2017, 12:58   316 views