1. ILoveDota2
        +1   -1

User deleted

pls someone help me moding this one? thnx

2.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    extract with GCFScape materials\models\items\pudge\immortal_arm\ immortal_arm_gold.vmat_c and immortal_arm_slug_gold.vmat_c rename / remove the "_gold" so it should be immortal_arm.vmat_c and "immortal_arm_slug.vmat_c" copy them into your VPKcreator\pak01\materials\models\items\pudge\immortal_arm folder then just add the particles with items_game.txt :)

"7742"
    {
    "name" "Golden Scavenging Guttleslug"

if you dont know how to do it or need more help, let me know :)

Edited by Crystal Rylai - 4/22/2018, 04:16 PM

3. ILoveDota2
        +1   -1

User deleted

Thanks bro!

4. ILoveDota2
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Crystal Rylai @ 22/4/2018, 15:59) 
    extract with GCFScape materials\models\items\pudge\immortal_arm\ immortal_arm_gold.vmat_c and immortal_arm_slug_gold.vmat_c rename / remove the "_gold" so it should be immortal_arm.vmat_c and "immortal_arm_slug.vmat_c" copy them into your VPKcreator\pak01\materials\models\items\pudge\immortal_arm folder then just add the particles with items_game.txt :)

"7742"
    {
    "name" "Golden Scavenging Guttleslug"

if you dont know how to do it or need more help, let me know :)

bro no animation? not even moving like the orig

5.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    yes, to be able to that you need to remodel the whole pudge model and add the animation etc, i think there was mod already made by Khijazi here :) note that is w/e the arcana model

6. ILoveDota2
        +1   -1

User deleted

Bro could u atleast tell me how to remodel, what software, what to do, how to add animation, just want to learn bro

7.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    don't know how to remodel my self as well yet , but for software most of us use blender you can DL it from steam : ) you can find some useful tips in the https://dota2shadymod.forumcommunity.net/?f=8795419 or check here by Khijazi he have more videos on his channel that will help you understand the basic idea how to do it or ask 8213 he seems to know his staff, also LikeShady had merging / remodeling video as well. but instead of using source 1 model we use blender to extract models from vmesh_c files then add them into workshop editor and add animation etc

6 replies since 22/4/2018, 12:21   113 views