quick update on new GAMEINFO.GI

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hello, there was a change of gameinfo.gi. dont panic everything works fine :P

location "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota\gameinfo.gi" and add those lines like before

click to zoom

1y6tjRk

2.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    thanks , btw whats your mod folder name ?? Game mods ?

pokit416a75f4cea9109507cacd8e2f2aefc_13

my mods folder name is Reborn_mods so is this ok with that ? it doesnt look like to me ..

3.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    yes my folder is simply called mods from back in the days when i first started :D what is that merging program you using btw, also when you post image can you attach the url as well so it will show the original size :P [URL=][IMG=][/IMG][/URL]

oh i see that's winmerge :D good choice :P

you dont have to space it with "TABS" just one space like so:

my mods folder name is Reborn_mods so is this ok with that ? it doesnt look like to me ..

Ex5jRir

Edited by Crystal Rylai - 6/10/2018, 06:11 PM

4.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Crystal Rylai @ 6/10/2018, 10:00 PM) 
    yes my folder is simply called mods from back in the days when i first started :D what is that merging program you using btw, also when you post image can you attach the url as well so it will show the original size :P [URL=][IMG=][/IMG][/URL]

oh i see that's winmerge :D good choice :P

you dont have to space it with "TABS" just once space

the program is called "beyond compare" i use pirated version and if you want it i can upload the cracked software and u can install it too ..

and thank you for helping me , it worked ! :D love you !!

5.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Glad it help :) i tough i mess up items_game.txt at first when my game start validating :D and thanks but i will stick with winmerge, altho the only issue im having was copying multiple lines at once, but I didn't like the alternatives and it's not big of a deal just more clicking :)

6.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Crystal Rylai @ 6/10/2018, 10:14 PM) 
    Glad it help :) i tough i mess up items_game.txt at first when my game start validating :D and thanks but i will stick with winmerge, altho the only issue im having was copying multiple lines at once, but I didn't like the alternatives and it's not big of a deal just more clicking :)

yeah with this one you can paste the entire paragraph from top to bottom of the script in 1 click which is nice.

5 replies since 10/6/2018, 12:20   369 views