Need help to modify custom skills icon

Need help to modify custom skills icon

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Hi everyone,

Is there anyone here know how to modify custom skills icon?
    I have some of the invoker skill icon here however i unable to modify the in game skills icon. Sincerely thanks if anyone could advise.

2.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    directory have been changed from "root\resource\flash3\images\spellicons" to "root\panorama\images\spellicons" also format have been changed form "png" to "vtex" so would be hard to know which icon you want to replace but i assume you want the Dark Artistry set icons, so you need to navigate to "root\panorama\images\spellicons\invoker\dark_artistry" and extract both of the vtex_c and rename them to invoker_deafening_blast_png.vtex_c and invoker_tornado_png.vtex_c and put them into "root\panorama\images\spellicons" :) hope that helps , if you have any further questions let me know

3.     +1   -1

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Crystal Rylai @ 26/5/2019, 04:10) 
    directory have been changed from "rootresourceflash3imagesspellicons" to "rootpanoramaimagesspellicons" also format have been changed form "png" to "vtex" so would be hard to know which icon you want to replace but i assume you want the Dark Artistry set icons, so you need to navigate to "rootpanoramaimagesspelliconsinvokerdark_artistry" and extract both of the vtex_c and rename them to invoker_deafening_blast_png.vtex_c and invoker_tornado_png.vtex_c and put them into "rootpanoramaimagesspellicons" :) hope that helps , if you have any further questions let me know

Thanks for the guide however the icon i would like to change is custom made like below.
    imgur.com/a/341rUAm

4.     +1   -1

Noob Modder

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    hmmm

3 replies since 20/5/2019, 12:39   208 views